Questions/Answers pertaining to Common Core State Standards (CCSS)-Curriculum Alignment RFP dated 4-01-13
1. Question: How many teachers will participate in the training? What grade levels?
Answer: About 5 per grade level K - 5 and 4 per grade level 6 – 8.
2. Question: Who is expected to develop CCSS-aligned curriculum guides?? If administrators do this, how many administrators will participate in the training? What grade levels will be represented?
Answer: K - 8 will be represented and teachers and facilitator are expected to develop aligned guides.
3. Question: Will all trainings occur at one site?? How many days of training are expected?
Answer: Trainings will occur on site. Bidders should prepare a plan with the number of days they anticipate the process will take.
4. Question: How extensive a needs assessment and review of existing curriculum for alignment with CCSS by the vendor does the district anticipate?
Answer: Needs assessment and review will probably not need to be too extensive.
5. Question: Does the district have a specific budget amount set aside for this work?
Answer: Yes, there is a budget. Again, bidders should prepare a plan that is reasonable and complete.