Questions and Answers pertaining to the Speech/Language Services RFP dated 3-22-17
Yes, the board meets monthly and a calendar of meetings will be made available
Staff members in the Student Services Department
30-35 Hours per week
16. What was the annual expenditure for Speech services the last school year?
17. What is the caseload?
18. Does the district intend to award multiple vendors?
19. What are the required documents for the providers to start working in the district? Fingerprints,
State License, Criminal Background Check, TB Test, any other?
State License, Criminal Background Check, and Fingerprints
20. In the event that the district will find a permanent employee of the district and our services will
no longer be needed, will the district provide the awarded vendor with a 30 day termination
Yes. See RFP.
21. How will awardees be notified? See RFP
22. How will proposals be evaluated and weighted? See RFP
23. How many working days will be in the school year for contracted providers?
Less than 175
24. Have our current providers been able to meet all of your needs?
25. Are testing materials/equipment provided by the district?
26. How much lead time will selected agencies have to prepare for interviews?
A minimum of one week
27. Who are the current vendors? Rates? How many providers were provided by current vendor?
Vendor and hourly rate:
Boothby $90.00, Comphealth $75.00, EBS Healthcare $70.00, Janice O’Shea $75.00, Mary Shain $90.00, PPR/ LLC $70.00, Pro
Care $72.00, Progresses Therapy $71.00, SERESC $75.00, Soliant $73.00, , Theresa Evertt $55.00, Toby Freeman $150.00
28. Are therapists required to keep a service log?
29. Is the district open to new graduates?
30. Will the district provide supervision for new graduates?